A homemaker/companion provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences.
Why you want to work with us:
- You can make a real difference in someone's life
- Hands-on experience
- Work in a rapidly growing field
- Streamlines hiring process
- Applications are one online or in the office - your choice
- Supportive management
- Monthly awards and annual awards
- Flexible schedule
- Part time and full time shifts
- Ongoing shifts
- Pick-up/ PRN shifts
- Bi-weekly payroll
- Payroll via direct deposit
- Comfortable dress code - wear sneakers every day
- Overtime pay
- Double holiday pay
- Higher pay for shorter cases
- Gas cards for long distances
- Travel time pay available
- Stable company
- Online training
- Hands-on, 1-to-1 training
- Sign-on bonus
- Referral bonuses
- Affordable health, vision and dental insurance available
- Supplemental insurance available including accident, life and AFLAC
- Numerous client locations throughout DFW
There are a few jobs where you can laugh, bake cookies, get hugs and get paid for it! This is one! It is the right job for you!
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. May shop for groceries.
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.