A homemaker/companion provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences.
Why you want to work with us:
- You can make a real difference in someone's life
- Hands-on experience
- Work in a rapidly growing field
- Streamlines hiring process
- Applications are one online or in the office - your choice
- Supportive management
- Monthly awards and annual awards
- Flexible schedule
- Part time and full time shifts
- Ongoing shifts
- Pick-up/ PRN shifts
- Bi-weekly payroll
- Payroll via direct deposit
- Comfortable dress code - wear sneakers every day
- Overtime pay
- Double holiday pay
- Higher pay for shorter cases
- Gas cards for long distances
- Travel time pay available
- Stable company
- Online training
- Hands-on, 1-to-1 training
- Sign-on bonus
- Referral bonuses
- Affordable health, vision and dental insurance available
- Supplemental insurance available including accident, life and AFLAC
- Numerous client locations throughout DFW
There are a few jobs where you can laugh, bake cookies, get hugs and get paid for it! This is one! It is the right job for you!
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. May shop for groceries.
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at Home family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.