Provides various personal care and related paraprofessional services in accordance with an established plan of care. Provides for the personal needs and comfort of patients in their homes.
Why you want to work with us:
- You can make a real difference in someone's life
- Hands-on experience
- Work in a rapidly growing field
- Streamlines hiring process
- Applications are one online or in the office - your choice
- Supportive management
- Monthly awards and annual awards
- Flexible schedule
- Part time and full time shifts
- Ongoing shifts
- Pick-up/ PRN shifts
- Bi-weekly payroll
- Payroll via direct deposit
- Comfortable dress code - wear sneakers every day
- Overtime pay
- Double holiday pay
- Higher pay for shorter cases
- Gas cards for long distances
- Travel time pay available
- Stable company
- Online training
- Hands-on, 1-to-1 training
- Sign-on bonus
- Referral bonuses
- Affordable health, vision and dental insurance available
- Supplemental insurance available including accident, life and AFLAC
- Numerous client locations throughout DFW
There are a few jobs where you can laugh, bake cookies, get hugs and get paid for it! This is one! It is the right job for you!
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performs patient-specific activities in accordance with an established plan of care. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises
- Taking vital signs
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to):vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Two years experience as a Certified Nurse Aide in healthcare (in homes or facilities).
- Successful completion of a state-approved Nurse Aide course.
- Current CPR certificate and TB test is required. Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at Home family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.