Now Hiring in Madison, Monroe and St Clair Counties
Home Care Career Opportunities
Are you a highly compassionate individual, who enjoys making a difference in the lives of those that you care for? If so, Right at Home has a career opportunity available for you. We are always on the lookout for talented homemakers/caregivers and personal care assistants.
Positions currently available throughout southwestern Illinois, including Belleville, Columbia, Collinsville, Edwardsville, Fairview Heights, Glen Carbon, Granite City, O’Fallon, Swansea, Shiloh, Troy/Maryville, Waterloo and surrounding areas.
As a homemaker/caregiver or personal care assistant, you will enjoy working with others who share your passion in caring for seniors. Right at Home offers both initial and ongoing training in caregiving and our office staff provides the direction and tools necessary for you to fulfill your mission of service.
Why homemakers/caregivers and personal care assistants choose Right at Home:
- Flexible schedules! We schedule around your schedule!
- Paid training provided to improve/expand your skillsets
- Personal Advancement Program = more pay!
- Awesome working environment
Requirements of Employment:
- Clean Background
- Valid Driver’s License
- Reliable, Insured Vehicle
- Three Professional References
- Personal Care Assistant – six months experience