Right at Home Collinsville is looking for a caring, compassionate, outgoing, organized individual to be part of our team!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strengthen existing business relationships, develop referral relationships, and seek out new business in the Illinois territory (Belleville, Centreville, Collinsville, Columbia, Dupo, Edwardsville, Fairview Heights, Freeburg, Glen Carbon, Granite City, Maryville, Millstadt, New Athens, O'Fallon, Pontoon Beach, Shiloh, Swansea, Troy, Waterloo, Caseyville, St. Jacob, Scott AFB, Smithton, Valmeyer, Red Bud, Mascoutah)
- Build relationships with physicians, hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, discharge planners, local residents, etc. to promote the image of Right at Home
- Conduct and coordinate external educational programs; Educate key stakeholders about Home Care
- Develop and implement strategic marketing sales plans that promote census growth, community recognition, and increased referrals
- Carry out introductory meetings with prospective clients to explain our services and contracts
- Assist with strategy and market insight, especially as it pertains to the specific characteristics and dynamics of individual counties/markets
- Attend networking and professional events to introduce the company and forge new connections
- Oversee initial patient consent to begin Home Care
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field
- 1+ years of field marketing experience or 1+ years in a retirement, nursing home, or assisted living industry preferred.
- Proven success in developing referral relationships that generate business
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Having existing connections and experience in the health care sector is helpful but not required
- Must demonstrate the ability to work responsibly as a team member as well as an individual.
- Must be honest, fair, dependable, respect confidentiality and the rights and privacy of others.
- Must be computer literate.
- Strong, effective communication skills
- Ability to build personal relationships in a short period of time
- Effective leadership, analytical, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Posses Valid Driver's License
- Utmost compassion and integrity
- Must pass criminal background check
- Must meet all health requirements.
- IDPH Fingerprint compliance.
- 18 Annual PTO/Vacation Days PLUS an additional 6 paid Holidays
- Company Car, Personal Laptop, and Company Credit Card provided
- Retirement Plan (Simple IRA) After 1 year
- Flexible Hours
- Relaxed and fun environment
- Yearly Clothing Allowance