If you are a compassionate, dependable, and hardworking individual who enjoys making a difference in the lives of others... WE WANT TO TALK TO YOU! We are looking for part-time Caregivers in the Belleville, Illinois area!! Great opportunity for college students, stay at home moms, or someone retired just wanting to keep busy!
Location: Belleville, IL (surrounding areas i.e. O’Fallon, Swansea, Shiloh)
WHO / WHAT IS RIGHT AT HOME?
Right at Home is a provider of private duty homecare services, including non-medical homemaker and companion care, as well as personal care services. This range of services typically includes things like meal preparation, light housekeeping, bathing, grooming, toileting, accompaniment to appointments, medication reminders, and similar duties that assist with activities of daily living. Our Caregivers assist our clients with any need or problem that can make the client’s life happier, more comfortable, or more enjoyable. Our staff is professional, and on-call 24 hours per day/7 days per week to properly support our clients and caregivers.
OUR MISSION IS TO BE:
Why homemakers/caregivers and personal care assistants choose Right at Home:
- Flexible schedules! We schedule around your schedule!
- Work near your home - we try to match caregivers with cases near your house
- Training provided to improve/expand your skill sets
- Awesome working environment
- No Experience necessary....will train
- 24-hour support - Our friendly staff is ready to help you whenever needed
- Recognition - We recognize you for doing a great job
- Bi-Weekly pay
- Competitive Pay (Based on experience)
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile
- This position requires 8 hours of basic care training that we will provide.
- CNA Preferred but not required.
- Must be able to be on call/work 2 weekends per month