PERFECT for Stay at Home Moms looking to work a few hours while kids are in school, or for anyone looking to fill up some free time caring for others! If you are a compassionate, dependable, and hardworking individual who enjoys making a difference in the lives of others... WE WANT TO TALK TO YOU! We are looking to fill several part-time positions!! Looking for someone to fill in as needed.
Location: Madison County, Monroe County, St. Clair County
WHO / WHAT IS RIGHT AT HOME?
Right at Home is a provider of private duty homecare services, including non-medical homemaker and companion care, as well as personal care services. This range of services typically includes things like meal preparation, light housekeeping, bathing, grooming, toileting, accompaniment to appointments, medication reminders, and similar duties that assist with activities of daily living. Our Caregivers assist our clients with any need or problem that can make the client’s life happier, more comfortable, or more enjoyable. Our staff is professional, and on-call 24 hours per day/7 days per week to properly support our clients and caregivers.
OUR MISSION IS TO BE:
The provider of choice “For Families That Expect The Best” in caring for their loved ones.
The employer of choice for experienced employees looking for professional satisfaction and the highest pay in the industry.
The technology leader in the industry effectively using leading edge technology not only to plan, coordinate, execute and manage care for our clients but also be completely open and transparent with our clients, client’s families, employees, and partners.
Why homemakers/caregivers and personal care assistants choose Right at Home:
- Flexible schedules! We schedule around your schedule!
- Work near your home - we try to match caregivers with cases near your house
- Training provided to improve/expand your skill sets
- Awesome working environment
- No Experience necessary....will train
- 24-hour support - Our friendly staff is ready to help you whenever needed
- Recognition - We recognize you for doing a great job
- Bi-Weekly pay
- Competitive Pay (Based on experience)
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile
- This position requires 12 hours of basic care training that we will provide.
- CNA Preferred but not required.
- Must be able to be on call/work 2 weekends per month