Right at Home is the longest running, largest and fastest growing home care agency in Colorado Springs. We are rapidly growing and looking to add several key positions to our team. Right at Home offers flexibility of services provided by our caregivers to seniors and disabled adults throughout the Pikes Peak region.
Do you have a passion to help others? Do you want to feel you have made a difference in someone's life? If you answered yes to either of these questions, we are the company for you! Right at Home Colorado Springs is one of the few agencies fully-licensed to provide CNA care and personal care services in the comfort of our client’s home.
Our caregivers may assist seniors and disabled adults in their homes with Activities of Daily Living (ADL's), including; bathing, toileting and dressing. You will also assist with meal preparation, shopping, running errands, companionship, transfers, light housekeeping and other duties based on the needs of our clients. We currently have day, night and weekend shifts available. Overtime paid for hours over 40 hours per week.
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions
- Performs errands and/or provides transportation
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- Assistance with activities of daily living, personal care and any other assignments as included in the client care plan.
Hands on Assistance (HOA) within the limitations set forth in Colorado State Code of Regulations. HOA activities include: General skin care, ambulation, bathing, non-sterile dressings, exercise, feeding, hair care, mouth care, nail care, positioning, shaving, toileting, emptying of urinary collection devices and ostomy bags, transfers, medication assistance, accompaniment, protective oversight, respite care, and housekeeping services.
- Completion of appropriate service notes regarding service provision each visit
- Observes and reports to the Nursing Supervisor the physical and psychological condition of the patient including any changes
- Reports safety hazards and unusual incidents involving patients, visitors, or self to the Nursing Supervisor and to the office
- Must be dependable, responsible, outgoing, and organized
- A Valid Drivers License
- A registered vehicle you will take to your shifts
- Current proof of Auto Insurance, with your name on the card
- Detail oriented
- Energetic and mature
- Dedicated to providing excellent care
- Excellent communication skills
- Committed to compliance with Federal, State and Company regulations and policies
All applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test prior to starting employment