Join Colorado Springs Best Care Team!
Right at Home, Colorado Springs longest running home care agency, is seeking compassionate and empathetic individuals who are understanding, helpful, and who's mission it is to go above and beyond for their clients. Right at Home offers flexibility of services provided by our caregivers to seniors and disabled adults throughout the Pikes Peak region. We are a close knit team of caregivers who rely on each other to ensure our clients receive the highest quality of care. Our ideal team member is a good listener, has a sense of humor, is helpful, and possesses excellent communication skills.
Why Work for Right at Home?
Do you have a passion to help others? Do you want to feel you have made a difference in someone's life? If you answered yes to either of these questions, we are the company for you! Right at Home Colorado Springs is one of the few agencies fully-licensed to provide CNA care and personal care services in the comfort of our client’s home.
Location: Colorado Springs and the Surrounding Areas
An Advanced Care Provider may assist seniors and disabled adults in their homes with Activities of Daily Living (ADL's), assist with meal preparation, shopping, running errands, companionship, transfers, light housekeeping and other duties based on the needs of our clients.
We Offer Competitive Pay Based on Level of Care
Benefits and Recognition
- Paid Training
- Flexible Schedule
- Utilize CNA Skills and Build More With Extended Scope of Practice Skills
- Caregiver Referral Program
- Day, Night, and Weekend Shifts Available
- Paid Overtime
- Kudos Program
- Caregiver of the Month
- 'Elite' Caregivers Quarterly Nomination
Training and Ongoing Education
Hands on skills training is provided over a one or two day period (depending on qualifications). We provide “Mentor Shifts” with a seasoned caregiver to Caregivers new to the field. Our team follows up with new Caregivers after their first shift to provide a platform for feedback, offer guidance, and readjust their schedule as needed.
Utilizing Right at Home University – Caregivers are offered the opportunity to further their professional development in the area of Alzheimer’s and Dementia care by completing the corresponding courses. Additionally, we provide in-service “Lunch and Learn” opportunities throughout the year as a partnership with the Alzheimer’s Association.
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions
- Performs errands and/or provides transportation
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- Assistance with activities of daily living, personal care and any other assignments as included in the client care plan. Hands on Assistance (HOA) within the limitations set forth in Colorado State Code of Regulations. HOA activities include:
- General skin care, ambulation, bathing, non-sterile dressings, exercise, feeding, hair care, mouth care, nail care, positioning, shaving, toileting, emptying of urinary collection devices and ostomy bags, transfers, medication assistance, accompaniment, protective oversight, respite care, and housekeeping services.
- Completion of appropriate service notes regarding service provision each visit
- Observes and reports to the Nursing Supervisor the physical and psychological condition of the patient including any changes
- Must be dependable, responsible, outgoing, and organized
- A Valid Drivers License
- A registered vehicle you will take to your shifts
- Current proof of Auto Insurance, with your name on the card
- Detail oriented
- Energetic and mature
- Dedicated to providing excellent care
- Excellent communication skills
- Committed to compliance with Federal, State and Company regulations and policies