Right at Home is the longest running, largest and fastest growing home care agency in Colorado Springs. We are rapidly growing and looking to add several key positions to our team. Right at Home offers flexibility of services provided by both caregivers and CNA's to seniors and disabled adults throughout the Pikes Peak region.
Do you have a passion to help others? Do you want to feel you have made a difference in someone's life? If you answered yes to either of these questions, we are the company for you! Right at Home Colorado Springs is one of the few agencies fully-licensed to provide CNA care and personal care services in the comfort of our client’s home.
Our CNAs and caregivers may assist seniors and disabled adults in their homes with Activities of Daily Living (ADL's), including; bathing, toileting and dressing. You will also assist with meal preparation, shopping, running errands, companionship, transfers, light housekeeping and other duties based on the needs of our clients. We currently have day, night and weekend shifts available. Overtime paid for hours over 40 hours per week.
- Adheres to Right at Home policies, Colorado State Code of Regulations, and all other applicable laws and regulations.
- Performs work under the supervision of the Nursing Supervisor.
- Performs nurse aides duties, contained in a written assignment by the Nursing Supervisor which includes but is not limited to: personal care of the patient (bathing, dressing, or hygiene, toileting activities and feeding), transferring and ambulation activities, range of motion exercises, vital signs (temperature, pulse rate, respiration rate, and blood pressure).
- Completion of appropriate service notes regarding service provision each visit.
- Receives direction from licensed nurses in planning and carrying out nursing aide care.
- Observes and reports to the Nursing Supervisor the physical and psychological condition of the patient including any changes.
- Reports safety hazards and unusual incidents involving patients, visitors or self to the Nursing Supervisor and to the office.
- Performs the following, provided that he/she has been trained, demonstrated competency and it is within the facility policy and state law: application of an external catheter, assisting with change of ostomy appliances, simple/non-sterile dressings and measuring intake/output, assist with the use of devices for aid to daily living (cane, walker, wheelchair, or lift device).
- Must be dependable, responsible, outgoing, and organized
- A Valid Drivers License
- A registered vehicle you will take to your shifts
- Current proof of Auto Insurance, with your name on the card
- A valid CNA license, if it applies
- Detail oriented
- Energetic and mature
- Dedicated to providing excellent care
- Excellent communication skills
- Committed to compliance with Federal, State and Company regulations and policies
All applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test prior to starting employment.