Warm, Compassionate and Professional...IS THAT YOU? Are you located in the NE Columbia Area ranging from Elgin to Sandhills. Right At Home is a leading *Elderly* in-home care assistance agency with immediate PRN positions available. We are hiring professional caregivers with 6 months+++ experience with another agency, facility or have completed clinicals to join our extended family of 14 years. Please apply now.Apply now!
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) PROVIDED!
Here's Why Caregivers Like Working for Us:
- Personal Touch Treatment
- Flexible scheduling
- Pay increases available through our Personal Advancement Program
- Bonuses for referrals
- AFLAC Insurance opportunities
- Caregiver Recognition & Rewards Program
- Named Employer of Choice by Home Care Pulse for 3 consecutive years
Responsibilities and Duties:
Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using a bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, shaving, skin, and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions
- Accompany patient on errands or medical appointments.
- Performs housekeeping activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathroom
- Performs patient-specific activities that are taught by a Right at Home nurse. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Medication reminders
- Assisting with the prescribed range of motion exercises
- Measuring and preparing special diets
- Understanding dementia care
- Incontinence care
Qualifications and Skills:
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred.
- 6 Months+ of experience as a Healthcare Aide (HH Agency, facilities OR Completed Clinicals).
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and insured automobile