Senior Home Care Providers in Lexington, Kershaw, and Richland Counties
You’re self-sufficient, but need some help from time to time. You may need some assistance cooking or perhaps some reassurance in recovery. From the moment, you call, we begin considering your specific needs. Through your Custom Care Plan, we make detailed recommendations we feel will be most beneficial to you or your loved one. No matter where you make your home, we are here to continue to help you feel right at home.
The services we provide are tailored to your needs. General in-home services we provide include:
- Companionship & Homemaking - Safety supervision, transportation and light housekeeping
- Physical Assistance - Ambulation and dressing assistance
- Hygiene - Bathing and other personal care services
- Wellness - Medication reminders, meal planning and preparation
To view a comprehensive list of our in-home care services visit our services page.
Our services also cover a wide range of special care situations:
- Alzheimer’s & Other Related Dementia - Our custom care plans and caregiver training ensure your loved will be comfortable
- Hypertension/Stroke Recovery - Lifestyle changes aren't easy, but our caregivers support comfortable and healthy changes
- Heart Disease - Custom plans designed to create a healthy heart diet and assistance cooking
- Cancer Recovery - Feel comfortable at home while recovering from treatment
- Hospice/Palliative Support - Whether it is end of life care, pain reduction, or a few hours of respite care our caregivers are here to support your family.
To view a full list of our special care services view our special care services page.