We wanted our partners to understand our motivations and values at Right at Home. We are working each day to provide the right care to seniors and their families here in central Ohio and each day we get better and better.
To improve the quality of life for those we serve. To provide hope, healing and second chances.
- We first and foremost exist to serve our clients. Whenever doubt exists in a situation, we consider this our guiding policy and put the needs of others ahead of our own.
- How employees treat each other dramatically affects how we treat our clients. Every Employee deserves and gets respect, support and opportunities to grow and prosper.
- We strive to magnify our assignments by doing more than asked and by anticipating and exceeding needs and expectations
- We strive for creativity and innovation. New ideas and better ways of doing things are encouraged and rewarded.
- With respect for all religious differences, a spiritual foundation grounded in compassion and kindness will guide the decisions and actions of the company.
- Profitability is important and comes from proper execution within the framework and spirit of our mission and values.
Hope everyone is enjoying the warmer weather and let us know if there is anyone who needs our care today. Thank you.