Dear Future Right at Home Caregiver,
Now more than ever caregivers are needed to engage and help improve the quality of life of seniors and others in need. Right at Home is seeking to hire a few kind and compassionate caregivers who are committed to making a difference in the lives of others. We are offering immediate full-time and part-time jobs with a wonderful work environment and great benefits.
Here's Why Caregivers LOVE Working for Us:
- Excellent training
- Flexible scheduling
- Great office support
- Excellent pay and career opportunities
- Health care benefits
- Bonuses for referrals
- Caregiver Recognition & Rewards Program
- Named Employer of Choice by Home Care Pulse
To move forward in the interview process, please complete a brief, three question survey, available at the following link:
Responsibilities and Duties:
Right at Home offers companion care, personal care and specialized care as described below. Excellent training and certifications are available in each of these areas.
- Engages with clients to enrich their lives
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions
- Accompany patient on errands or medical appointments.
- Light housekeeping activities such as vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathroom
- Medication reminders
- Assisting with the prescribed range of motion exercises
- Measuring and preparing special diets
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using a bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, shaving, skin, and hair)
- Incontinence care
- Daily Movement Program
- Dementia and Cognitive Support
- 24/7 Care
Qualifications and Skills:
- Kindness, compassion, and commitment to assist others
- Reliable and dependable
- Willingness to learn new skills and improve
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred.
- Three years of experience as a Caregiver/Home Health Aide in healthcare (with family members, in homes or facilities) or a willingness to learn
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and insured and reliable transportation
Please apply now or call us with any questions at 614 734-1110. We would love to hear from you if you feel as passionate as we do about helping others.