Join a great atmosphere with a dedicated team who enjoy improving the life of others. Retirees and all ages are encouraged to apply. Reliable transportation is a must. This role provides various personal care and related paraprofessional services in accordance with an established plan of care. Provides for the personal needs and comfort of patients in their homes and in Independent Living Community.
Hiring Caregivers in the Following Areas: Ashley, Columbus, Delaware, Galena, Lewis Center, Ostrander, Powell, Prospect, Radnor, Sunbury, Westerville
Why Work for Right at Home
- Flexible Schedule - Full and Part Time Hours, with several options available
- Over Time
- Ongoing training and continuing education opportunities
- A rewarding career with growth
- Make a difference and improve the lives of others in need
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting with bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performs patient-specific activities. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Reinforcement of dressings
- Assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises
- Measuring and preparing special diets
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to):vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
1. High school graduate or G.E.D certificate.
2. Successful completion of an STNA or Personal Care Assistant course.
3. Minimum of 1 year experience in Home Health Care and working with the elderly.
4. Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
5. Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
6. Must pass a BCI background check.
7. This position requires 30-40 hours of basic care training.