RightCare Daily Movement is a unique approach to improving senior wellness and mobility. Designed by leading authorities in senior movement and musculoskeletal wellness, the RIghtCare Daily Movement program will benefit all ability levels. The goal of RightCare Daily Movement is to improve the quality of life of those we serve through better, safer mobility, less joint pain and greater strength and independence
- Clinically proven ability assessment with ongoing measurement and incentives
- 15-20 minutes a day
- Fun and easy to implement
- Pain free movement
- Tailored to all ability levels from bedbound to senior athlete
- One on one or in groups, facilitated by certified instructors and caregivers
- Immediate results, feel better after the very first session
- Reduce/eliminate join pain
- Taller, straighter, safer ambulation
- Improved wellness and morale
- Great way to engage family members, caregiver and communities
David Zid BA, ACE, APG is the creator and leader of Delay the Disease, an internationally renowned group exercise program specifically for people with Parkinson’s disease and the author of Author of Delay the Disease – Exercise and Parkinson’s Disease https://www.ohiohealth.com/services/neuroscience/our-programs/delay-the-disease/ . He is the Director of Movement Disorders and Musculoskeletal Wellness at OhioHealth, and is the President of David Zid Healthworks, a personal training company focusing on seniors, founded in 1997.
Beth A. Brooks MPT is a licensed physical therapist with nearly two decades of experience working with joint pain. She is the Co-creator of a total joint replacement wellness program, "Totally Pain Free" and a home care wellness program, "Ziddy's Total HealthWorks" https://dzhealthworks.com/, and a graduate of Ohio University.