A homemaker/companion provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences. Full-time and part-time schedules available.
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to):
- Sweeping or mopping floors
- Doing dishes
- Changing bed linens
- Doing laundry
- Cleaning bathrooms
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. May shop for groceries.
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- 90 day employee referral program
- Competitive ages: $12-$14.50 per hour
- Caregiver of the month awards
- Caregiver End of Year Bonus
- Job Training
- Family Oriented Staff
- Flexible Schedules
- Proof of TB test, completed CA state registry and background check
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.