Right at Home is an international provider of quality in home care. We offer the Right Services helping loved ones continue to live in the comfort and safety of their own home. We are looking for the Right People who are committed and compassionate caregivers. We take the Right Approach matching caregivers and clients. We are seeking caregivers whom embrace our Right Mission, a passion to improve the quality of life for those we serve.
Our office services in the cities of Corona, Chino, Chino Hills, Eastvale, Diamond Bar, Jurupa Valley, Moreno Valley, Riverside, Norco, and Ontario.
We are able to offer flexible schedules (days, nights, weekends).
Become a Home Caregiver for Seniors and Disabled Adults
Help seniors remain independent in the privacy and comfort of their own home. We are looking for Caregivers who are passionate about helping others. We offer flexible hours and paid training.
Duties may include:
- Meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Run Errands for client
- Light Housekeeping
- Laundry and linen changes
- Monitor for safety
CNA NOT REQUIRED – STUDENTS ARE WELCOME!!
- Should have open availability and be willing to work weekends.
- Must have current valid driver’s license
- Proof of current valid auto insurance
- Reliable vehicle to transport clients
- Willing to register with the state of CA as a Home Care Aide (HCA) – We can help you with the registration process
- Must be able to pass background check including Live Scan
- Must have a negative TB test (tested no more than 90 days prior to start date)
- Must have current CPR Certification