Live-In In-Home Companions Wanted
Right At Home is seeking to hire In-Home Companions for live-in positions to join a dynamic team. This position is with an in home service agency providing non medical support. You can make a difference in your career by helping people stay in the comfort of their homes.
Premium paid for working with COVID 19 clients.
Why you want to work at Right At Home :
- Flexible scheduling
- Pay increases available through our Personal Advancement Program
- Bonuses for referrals
- Companion Recognition & Rewards Program
- Named Employer of Choice
Responsibilities and Duties:
Performs personal activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using a bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, shaving, skin, and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions
- Accompany patient on errands or medical appointments.
- Performs housekeeping activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathroom
Performs client-specific activities. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Measuring and preparing special meals
- Assist client in toileting
Qualifications and Skills:
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred.
- At least a year of experience working with the elderly.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Preferred drivers not necessary.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-timeApply Now