Compassionate and Caring People Providing the RightCare
Right at Home is a non medical Personal Care agency that has served Davis, Weber, Box Elder and Cache Counties for the past eight years. We have been awarded Ogden’s Caring Star Agency by Caring.com. Right at Home provides a caring and fun atmosphere where you enjoy going to work every day.
A Homemaker/Companion provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences.
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. May shop for groceries.
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
Why Right at Home?
- Flexible schedules great for Students, Retirees, Working Moms and people who are looking to make a difference in the lives of those we serve.
- We offer competitive wages based on experience and license with room for growth.
- Paid travel time, mileage and holiday pay!
- Onsite as well as ongoing training through Right at Home University during your employment!
We are looking for the BEST of the BEST and that could be YOU!