Compassionate and Caring People Providing the RightCare
Right at Home is a non medical Personal Care agency that has served Davis, Weber, Box Elder and Cache Counties for the past eight years. We have been awarded Ogden’s Caring Star Agency by Caring.com. Right at Home provides a caring and fun atmosphere where you enjoy going to work every day.
A Homemaker/Companion provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences.
Caregiver Benefits Include:
- Ongoing ONLINE training - Train in the comfort of your own home!
- On-Site, hands on training from the best in the industry
- PPE provided to all caregivers.
- Flexible Schedules
- Referral Bonuses
- Paid travel time AND Mileage between clients
- A staff that is here 24/7. We do not use an answering service
- Competitive Pay
- Employee of the Month and other recognition
- Direct Deposit every other Friday
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. May shop for groceries.
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home is seeking compassionate and caring individuals who want more than just a job, we hire individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of those in their care. When you join the Right at Home team, you'll be surrounded by individuals who are committed, person centered, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.