Compassionate and Caring People Providing the RightCare
Right at Home is a non medical Personal Care agency that has served Davis, Weber, Box Elder and Cache Counties for the past eight years. We have been awarded Ogden’s Caring Star Agency by Caring.com. Right at Home provides a caring and fun atmosphere where you enjoy going to work every day.
A Personal Care Assistant provides various personal care and related paraprofessional services in accordance with an established plan of care. Provides for the personal needs and comfort of patients in their homes.
Caregiver Benefits Include:
- Ongoing ONLINE training - Train in the comfort of your own home!
- On-Site, hands on training from the best in the industry
- PPE provided to all caregivers.
- Flexible Schedules
- Referral Bonuses
- Paid travel time AND Mileage between clients
- A staff that is here 24/7. We do not use an answering service
- Competitive Pay
- Employee of the Month and other recognition
- Direct Deposit every other Friday
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performs patient-specific activities that are taught by a nurse. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting with the change of ostomy appliances
- Reinforcement of dressings
- Assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises
- Measuring and preparing special diets
- Taking vital signs
- Application of an external catheter
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to):vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Six months experience as a Personal Care Assistant in healthcare (in homes or facilities).
- Successful completion of a state-approved Nurse Aide or Personal Care Assistant course.
- Current CPR certificate is recommended.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
- This position requires 30-40 hours of basic care training.
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home is seeking compassionate and caring individuals who want more than just a job, we hire individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of those in their care. When you join the Right at Home team, you'll be surrounded by individuals who are committed, person centered, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.