Right at Home of DC is currently seeking DC licensed Home Health Aides willing and available for work throughout northeast Washington, DC.
Compassionate and dependable caregivers are needed to provide various personal care and related paraprofessional services in accordance with an established plan of care. Provides for the personal needs and comfort of clients in their homes or in facilities. Personal care includes: personal hygiene such as assisting to the bathroom, bathing, care of mouth, and skin and hair care and more. May assist in transfers: from bed to wheelchair, from wheelchair to toilet. Personal caregivers also may provide help such as light housekeeping, meal preparation, and medication reminders.
If you are a reliable, patient and compassionate caregiver, we want to talk to you!
We are looking to hire 15+ caregivers. Interviews start immediately.
To apply, you must have the following documents:
- DC HHA license
- Valid Identification Card
- Physical Exam (Physical should state "free of communicable disease" and must be within six months from the date applying)
- PPD Test Results (if +PPD results, need chest X-ray results)
- 2 Professional References
- At least 1 year Experience
- A Valid Email address
Here's why Caregivers like to work for us:
- Flexible Hours
- Competitive Pay
- Holiday Pay
- PTO hours
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Caregiver of the Month Bonus
- Star Rewards Program (5 level bonus Program)