In-Home Care Situations
Caring for a loved one who has special needs due to an illness or injury can be overwhelming, which makes Right at Home perfect for either full-time care or respite care from being a family caregiver. Our elder care health aides can accommodate many special physical and mental situations.
With our in-home care services, your loved one will have a Custom Task List that takes their requests and their environment into account.
Some of these special care situations include:
- Alzheimer's Care Services and Other Dementia
- Arthritis and Osteoarthritis
- Heart Disease
- Neuromuscular Diseases and Disorders
- Cancer Recovery
- Hospice/Palliative Care Support
- Mental Health
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- In-Home Care for Parkinson’s Patients