Home Health Aide (HHA)
Currently seeking Home Health Aides to join our Care Team. Do you want a fulfilling job making a difference for others? Then apply today for Right at Home to be a valued part of our healthcare team! We have full and part time positions open RIGHT NOW!
Here's Why Caregivers Like Working for Us:
- Flexible scheduling
- Pay increases available through our Personal Advancement Program
- Bonuses for referrals
- Aflac Insurance opportunities
- Caregiver Recognition & Rewards Program
- Named Employer of Choice by Home Care Pulse
Home Health Aide Job Summary
- We are looking for caregivers who are nurturing, attentive and reliable who want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and disabled adults.
- Right at Home clients rely on our Care Team to help them with their day-to-day activities.
- Our Care Coordinators and Field Supervisor support our Care Team so that you can care for Right at Home clients effectively.
- Provides various personal care and related paraprofessional services in accordance with an established plan of care.
- Provides for the personal needs and comfort of patients in their homes.
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Shaving with an electric razor
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performs patient-specific activities that are taught by a nurse, these could include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises
- Measuring and preparing special diets
- Taking vital signs
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to):
- Vacuuming, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, and removing trash
- Changing bed linens, doing laundry
- Cleaning bathrooms.
- Escorting on errands and doctors’ appointments
- Medication reminders
- At least 18 years old
- Current CPR certificate
- Passage of Level 2 background screening and eligibility as determined by ACHA
- Valid Florida driver’s license
- Access to reliable transportation
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Successful completion of a state-approved competency test, written and practical.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.