Home Care for Those In Need of Around the Clock Care
Not only do we provide Live In care but we have been doing it for 14 years since the day we opened. We have lots of experience in this area and have provided many families quality caregivers and service over the years.
Benefits of a Live In Caregiver
- Less expensive than 24 hour hourly care
- Usually only one person for the client to get used to, especially if the client is memory impaired
- Easier on the family
- Duties are the same as any hourly caregiver
- Live In Care can be provided in small settings, apartments, and most facilities
- During the winter months clients don't have to worry about snow and ice storms, their loved one will always have someone in the house
- Monthly visits by a staff RN to manage care
There are many more benefits to families when they chose live in care. Please call us with any questions you may have at (610) 566-6650. We are happy to sit down with any of your clients and assist them with any questions they may have.