A Homemaker/Companion provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences.
- Caregiver Competition Teams – whereby teams can accrue points through performance measures and result in PTO
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee of the Month
- Caregiver of the Year
- Monthly Prize Drawing (e.g. caregiver picks up extra shift, their name then goes in to a drawing)
- Annual Reviews
- $200 Referral Bonus
- $25 “on call” reward
- Career advancement opportunities (Caregiver, Certified Nurse’s Assistant, Team Lead, Field Specialist, Office Staff etc.)
- Continued Education through Right at Home University
- In-service training
- Adult and Elder Abuse Training
- One on One Coaching
- Proper Body Mechanics
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. May shop for groceries.
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.