Your Career as a Caregiver
A Note about COVID-19
Now, more than ever, it’s clear how essential caregivers really are. The people we serve rely on our caregivers, not just for companionship during a time of isolation, but also for assistance with their basic needs. Without dedicated caregivers, many seniors and adults with disabilities would be left with little support. You can make all the difference.
When you become a caregiver, no day will ever be exactly the same as the last. No matter what type of caregiving you provide, you will always have a wide variety of duties and experiences.
And that’s important to us.
Caregivers are the heart of Right at Home Durham Chapel Hill. We know our company couldn’t exist without you, which is why it’s so important to us to keep your passion strong and to ensure your needs are met.
Improving the quality of life for those that we serve and that includes you. Our industry-leading development program and continuing education program offer topics ranging from techniques on specialized training on specific diseases and disorders to personal development and communication skills.
Benefits of a Right at Home Career
- Flexible hours and competitive pay
- A caring, supportive team
- An independent work environment
- Learning new senior care skills
- Building one-on-one relationships with clients and families
- Growth and training opportunities
Benefits of Working for Right at Home Durham Chapel Hill
- Competitive Wages
- Medical Health Insurance for Full Time Employees
- Flexible Schedules
- Health Benefits through AFLAC
- Paid Time Off
- 401K with Company Match
- Performance Based Caregiver Awards and Incentives Programs
- Continuing Education Opportunities Online and at Our Office
Employer of Choice
2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
We've been named Employer of Choice six years in a row, based on employee satisfaction surveys performed with our caregivers by independent research company Home Care Pulse. We offer multiple incentive and benefit programs for our caregivers.