Caring for Our Employees
At Right at Home of Durham Chapel Hill, our experienced team sees the daily impact dedicated caregivers make for adults who rely on in home care services to live life to the fullest on their own terms.
While the difference our caregivers make is priceless, we try in our own way to recognize and acknowledge their efforts via benefits and achievement incentives.
Benefit Programs for Our In Home Care Team
- Competive Wages
- Flexible Schedules
- Health Benefits through AFLAC
- Paid Time Off
- 401K with Company Match
- Performance Based Caregiver Awards and Incentives Programs
- Continuing Education Opportunities Online and at Our Office
View Open Positions and Apply Online
Monthly and Quarterly Recognition Awards for Caregivers
Hero of the Month
Each month Right at Home Durham Chapel Hill caregivers who demonstrate exceptional performance and win Hero of the month will receive $25 Gift Card. They will also be entered into nominations for Right at Home of Durham & Chapel Hill Hero of the Quarter, the Southeast Regional Right at Home Caregiver of the Year and the national Right at Home Caregiver of the Year.
Qualifications for Right at Home Durham Chapel Hill Hero of the Month
- Always putting the needs of your clients first
- Work at least 20 hours per week
- No call-outs for assigned shifts
- Arriving on time or early and leaving a shift on time
- Turning in care records on time
- Following Right at Home dress code and badge policy
- Recommending Right at Home to potential clients for care and friends and associates for caregiver positions
- Willingness to accept extra and last minute shifts
- Agree to work every other weekend assignments
- Recognized verbally or in writing by clients for outstanding care
- Attending in-service trainings and completing Right at Home University courses
Each quarter those caregivers that receive monthly recognition will be eligible for the Hero of the Quarter. The Hero of the Quarter winner will receive $100 and a certificate of achievement award.
Caregiver Performance Choice Program
Earn as You Learn
“The Performance Choice Program” at Right at Home Durham Chapel Hill is a caregiver education and training program that recognizes employees for time of service and completing different levels of on-line training through Right at Home University. Incentives through the program begin at 500 hours worked, and continue as caregivers reach specific levels of hours worked and hours of training completed. Program incentives include gift cards and eligibility for hourly pay raises at different levels.
Caregiver Referral Bonus Program
Rewards for Finding Great Caregivers
Our employees may receive a $100 referral fee if a qualified caregiver that they refer completes 100 hours of work with Right at Home of Durham & Chapel Hill. The fee will be paid once the new caregiver referred passes our screening and interview process and also completes at least 100 hours working with Right at Home of Durham Chapel Hill.
Improving the Quality of Life for Those We Serve