Qualifications for Right at Home Durham Chapel Hill Hero of the Month
- Always putting the needs of your clients first
- Work at least 20 hours per week
- No call-outs for assigned shifts
- Arriving on time or early and leaving a shift on time
- Turning in care records on time
- Following Right at Home dress code and badge policy
- Recommending Right at Home to potential clients for care and friends and associates for caregiver positions
- Willingness to accept extra and last minute shifts
- Agree to work every other weekend assignments
- Recognized verbally or in writing by clients for outstanding care
- Attending in-service trainings and completing Right at Home University courses
Hero of the Month award winning caregivers with agency owner Ken Helmuth.
Each quarter those caregivers that receive monthly recognition will be eligible for the Hero of the Quarter. The Hero of the Quarter winner will receive $100 and a certificate of achievement award.