A Job That Matters
As a Right at Home Durham Chapel Hill professional caregiver, the work you do matters to ill and aging adults and everyone who cares for them throughout the triangle community.
Caregivers go by a variety of names, such as home care aides, home caretakers, and home health assistants.
Whatever the name, the compassion and attentive personal care that caregivers provide to assist adults during health transitions and life changes makes an important difference.
An Inspiring Mission
To Improve the Quality of Life for Those We Serve
And, we accomplish our mission through you! Right at Home Durham Chapel Hill offers career development opportunities and benefits to support caregivers and help them achieve this important goal.
Industry leading customer satisfaction research company Home Care Pulse has named our agency an "Employer of Choice" for the past three years, based on excellent feedback our employees have provided about working with our experienced staff.
Stories from In Home Caregivers and Clients
We want caring and compassionate caregivers who want to make a difference in the life of a senior and/or an adult with disabilities.
“My Mom received the right care from Right at Home. Her caregiver, Barb, was just excellent and became a part of our family. She took Mom shopping, on errands, and just kept her company. Barb really added life to my Mom’s years. Thanks, Right at Home!”
- Patricia, Right at Home Client
Is Caregiving for You?
If you want to work for a locally owned and operated business that:
- Invests in improving your quality of life through ongoing training and truly life-changing experiences
- Has a positive culture of teamwork and a true “we-can” attitude
- Provides ﬂexible hours
- Oﬀers competitive pay
- Respects, honors and empowers YOU
- Is an international, award-winning leader in the home care ﬁeld
- Oﬀers competitive pay with beneﬁts
- Rewards experience and loyalty
- Makes growth opportunities available
Who Might Enjoy Working as a Caregiver ?
Whatever your background, being a Right at Home caregiver can be just right for YOU!
- Anyone over age of 18 who is caring and compassionate
- Retirees and empty-nesters
- Family caregivers who are experienced
- Teachers and pastoral staﬀ (current or retired)
- Students in healthcare ﬁelds
- Customer service employees looking to make a diﬀerence
Right at Home Durham Chapel Hill is looking for great caregivers in:
Bahama, Carrboro, Cedar Grove, Chapel Hill, Durham, Hillsborough, Hurdle Mills, Pittsboro, Roxboro, Timberlake, Woodsdale, Morrisville