Why Work For Us
Care for our clients and we’ll care for you! Our ACHC accredited home care agency has been named an employer of choice in 2018 by Home Care Pulse.
We offer qualified employees continuing education opportunities, competitive wages and several unique benefits.
Provides various personal care and related paraprofessional services in accordance with an established plan of care. Provides for the personal needs and comfort of patients in their homes.
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performs patient-specific activities that are taught by a nurse. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting with the change of ostomy appliances
- Reinforcement of dressings
- Assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises
- Measuring and preparing special diets
- Taking vital signs
- Application of an external catheter
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to):vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Six months experience as a Personal Care Assistant in healthcare (in homes or facilities).
- Successful completion of a state-approved Nurse Aide or Personal Care Assistant course.
- Current CPR certificate is recommended.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
Where We Hire Caregivers
Bahama, Carrboro, Cedar Grove, Chapel Hill, Durham, Hillsborough, Hurdle Mills, Pittsboro, Roxboro, Timberlake, Woodsdale, Morrisville
- Competive Wages
- Flexible Schedules
- Health Benefits through AFLAC
- Paid Time Off
- 401K with Company Match
- Performance Based Caregiver Awards and Incentives Programs
- Continuing Education Opportunities Online and at Our Office