Your Career as a Caregiver
When you become a caregiver, no day will ever be exactly the same as the last. No matter what type of caregiving you provide, you will always have a wide variety of duties and experiences.
And that’s important to us.
Caregivers are the heart of our organization. We know our company couldn’t exist without you, which is why it’s so important to us to keep your passion strong and to ensure your needs are met.
At Right at Home East Atlanta, we work together as a team and we strive to always make a difference for our care team out in the field. We provide an approachable office with friendly staff that have worked as caregivers so we are able to relate to your needs and concerns. Right at Home caregivers are treated as family; you are an essential part of our company and we want you to know how much you mean to us and that we are here for YOU.
Benefits of a Right at Home Career
- Flexible hours and competitive pay
- A caring, supportive team
- Learning new senior care skills
- Building one-on-one relationships with clients and families
- Growth and training opportunities
Working with Our Office
Hear from Right at Home East Atlanta owner Mark Ross on the process for applying to join our team, from interacting with our office staff to hearing why you are in the home care field.
Our Home Care Agency Makes a Difference
Named Employer of Choice
Being recognized as a Best of Home Care - Employer of Choice demonstrates our commitment to hiring excellent caregivers and providing them with the ongoing training and support they need to succeed.
- We provide our caregivers with ongoing training & support
- We conduct background checks
- We match the right caregiver with the right client
What Our Caregivers Say...
"I have worked for other agencies before, but Right at Home is more family oriented. Everyone is like family and they understand the different situations that happen. They will text me every day with information about a job. They sent out emails and text messages when a client calls or compliments a caregiver. The communication is good. They always call me back. They ask if there is anything that they should know about the clients. They will also let everyone know when someone does well on a spot check."
Ten Great Benefits of Working for Right at Home East Atlanta
- Direct Deposit
- Overtime and Holiday Pay
- Flexible Schedules - you tell us what hours you can work
- Paid ongoing training
- Access to Right at Home University, our online training portal
- Free continuing education units (CEU's) for CNA's and HHA's
- New Client Referral Rewards
- Caregiver Referral Rewards - Recommend your friends to Right at Home and earn rewards.
- Continuing Service Awards
- Monthly Raffles for Caregivers, Win Cool Prizes