Weekend Shifts Available
We are currently seeking a CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant)/ PCA (Personal Care Aide) to join our team!
- Provide patient care with all daily living activities
- Medication Reminders to clients
- Light Housekeeping and meal preparation
- Assist in the transport of patients
- Provide personal care to patients
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment for the client
- Previous experience in nursing, patient care, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Ability to work week days as well as some weekends
This may include things like meal preparation, laundry, housekeeping, hygiene and grooming. We also offer services for those with special care situations caused by numerous medical conditions such as Alzheimer's disease and other dementia.