Are you looking for a challenging role that allows development opportunities while making a positive impact on families on a daily basis?
Do you want to work with a team that considers themselves "A" players and they work here because they enjoy having people around them that are the best at what they do? If so, Right at Home has the opportunity for you!
Right at Home is a family owned home care agency that has been serving our senior clients since 2012. We work for families directly through Private Care Homecare and work closely with the Medicaid Waiver Programs and the Veteran’s Administration. We offer competitive wages, paid vacation and sick time. We are committed to employee development and assuring that all Right at Home players are care leaders - wherever they are sitting!
Home Care Coordinator Overview
The Care Coordinator is responsible for maintaining the client and caregiver relationship and ultimately helps provide a “best in homecare” experience for clients and employees.
- Candidate is an A player. They are at the top of their game and interested in working with a team that wants all of us to play at the same high level.
- Plays the integral role in interfacing with Care Team staff in ensuring the proper caregiver and client match. Ensures that all referrals are received in an accurate, detailed manner and are properly handled
- Creates positive relationships with case managers at various agencies and has the ability to position Right at Home as agency of choice with these groups to increase referrals to our agency.
- Performs various supervisory activities for scheduling appropriate Care Team to clients and making sure the Care Team has a positive experience working for Right at Home.
- Maintains a positive demeanor at all times and is able to effectively multitask in a high functioning office environment.
- The ideal candidate has prior experience working in the home care industry or medical office setting.
- This position reports directly to the Operations Manager. This is a Monday through Friday position with an on-call rotation.