Right at Home, In-Home Care & Assistance, is seeking to hire an After Hours Coordinator to join a dynamic care team providing clinical expertise in-home. You can make a difference in your career by helping people stay in the comfort of their homes. The After Hours Coordinator handles client and employee scheduling issues which occur outside of normal office hours.
- Receives after hours telephone calls taking inquiries and requests for staff from client facilities or messages using good telephone technique.
- Takes initial homecare information per company policy securing all needed information.
- Under the direction of the Staffing Coordinator or Operations Manager, schedules after hours open shifts with appropriate associates, making all follow through calls necessary to produce an effective, smooth flowing schedule.
- Forwards after hours calls of a clinical or emergency nature to the Operations Manager.
- Maintains a written log of all telephone communications.
- Gives verbal report to the office by at least 8:00 a.m. next business day regarding on-call activities.
- Maintains on-call availability and contact with the answering service.
- Attends appropriate office meetings.
- Performs other duties assigned by the Staffing Coordinator and Operations Manager.
Fill in as in-office coordinator in emergency situations.
Education, Skills, Abilities, Availability
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Basic computer skills and organizational abilities.
- Good telephone skills.
- Knowledge of common medical terminology.
- Experience with scheduling/staffing preferred.
- Interpersonal relations abilities. ·
- Read, write, speak, and understand English as needed for the job. ·
- Must be available for work outside of normal office hours.
Will work out of own home when on-call. Occasional office work. Must be available by phone or on pager (with access to phone) during on-call hours.
Right at Home’s mission is simple...to improve the quality of life for those we serve. We accomplish this by providing the Right Care, and we deliver this brand promise each and every day around the world. However, we couldn’t do it without having the Right People. Our care teams are passionate about serving our clients and are committed to providing the personal care and attention of a friend, whenever and wherever it is needed.
That’s where you come in. At Right at Home, we help ordinary people who have a passion to serve others become extraordinary care team members. We seek to find people who are compassionate, empathetic, reliable, determined and are focused on improving the quality of life for others.
To our care team members, we commit to deliver the following experiences when you partner with Right at Home:
- We promise to help you become the best you can be. We will equip you as a professional by providing best in class training and investing in your professional development.
- We promise to coach you to success. We’re always available to support you and offer you tips to be the best at delivering care to clients.
- We promise to keep the lines of communication open. We will listen to your ideas and suggestions as you are critical to our success in providing the best possible care to clients. We will provide you timely information and feedback about the care you provide to clients.
- We promise to celebrate your success. We will appreciate the work you do, recognize above and beyond efforts, and reward you with competitive pay.
Please apply at the link below or send your resume to email@example.com.