The Recruiter actively sources talent into the organization. This position entails making outbound sourcing calls to recruit talent and work to source candidates in a variety of web-based talent portals, conducting phone interviews, scheduling, and assisting the Human Resources Coordinator with facilitating the hiring process for candidates that are in the talent pipeline.
- Makes outbound recruiting calls to effectively source, screen, and attract new caregiver talent into the organization.
- Answers inbound referrals and inquiries regarding our employment opportunity and successfully converts inquiries into appointments/interviews.
- Interviews, screens, and tests all applicants.
- Participates in running recruiting events/job fairs.
- Maintains documentation of associate work records in software system and ensures current and complete personnel records for all caregiver associates.
- Other general office, sales and clerical functions.
- Other duties assigned by Human Resources Coordinator, Operations Manager, and/or Agency Director
EDUCATION / SKILLS / ABILITIES / AVAILABILITY
- Telemarketing experience preferred, along with experience with staffing & recruiting.
- Health care administrative or recruiting experience a plus.
- Competitive mindset to drive results.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and energy.
- Exceptional telephone skills.
- Strong inside sales skills – ability to motivate talent and convert inbound inquiries into appointments.
- Knowledge of common medical terminology.
- Able to work independently, demonstrating sound judgment.
- Read, write, speak, and understand English as needed for the job.
- Basic office and computer skills and organizational abilities (Microsoft Office)
- High School graduate
- Experience with direct care, caregiving, CNA or PCA certification a plus.
- Works primarily out of the local office.
- Some travel required when recruiting within the community.