Caregivers Needed - We Provide Training! | Green Valley | Jobs
Looking for an amazing opportunity to change lives every day?
Join our team of compassionate caregivers and you will be part of a professional organization committed to improving the quality of life of those we serve!
Right at Home of Southern Arizona is owned and operated by a former caregiver who truly understands the needs of seniors and disabled adults as well as professional caregivers. We strive to create an EXTRAORDINARY EXPERIENCE for both our clients and our employees.
We operate three office locations: Green Valley, Tucson, & Sierra Vista.
Shifts available: Full-time, Part-time, Days, Overnight, Weekends
- Compassionate, kind and caring approach.
- Able to pass criminal background check and drug screening.
- Willing to complete First Aid/CPR and additional training as required.
- Have your own vehicle and Drivers License
Why work here?
- NO CAREGIVING EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
- TRAINING provided.
- Make a difference in others’ lives every day!
- Flexible work schedule.
- Be recognized for your contributions.
- Paid Sick Time, OT Pay, Holiday Pay
- Ongoing training & development
Apply today OR call us at 520-777-4175 to schedule an interview.
Right at Home’s mission is simple...to improve the quality of life for those we serve. We accomplish this by providing the Right Care, and we deliver this brand promise each and every day around the world. However, we couldn’t do it without having the Right People. Our care teams are passionate about serving our clients and are committed to providing the personal care and attention of a friend, whenever and wherever it is needed.
That’s where you come in. At Right at Home, we help ordinary people who have a passion to serve others become extraordinary care team members. We seek to find people who are compassionate, empathetic, reliable, determined and are focused on improving the quality of life for others.
To our care team members, we commit to deliver the following experiences when you partner with Right at Home:
- We promise to help you become the best you can be. We will equip you as a professional by providing best in class training and investing in your professional development.
- We promise to coach you to success. We’re always available to support you and offer you tips to be the best at delivering care to clients.
- We promise to keep the lines of communication open. We will listen to your ideas and suggestions as you are critical to our success in providing the best possible care to clients. We will provide you timely information and feedback about the care you provide to clients.
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at Home family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.