RIGHT AT HOME’S mission is simple…to improve the quality of life for those we serve. We accomplish this by providing the Right Care, and we deliver this brand promise each and every day around the world. However, we couldn’t do it without having the Right People. Our care teams are passionate about serving our clients and are committed to providing the personal care and attention of a friend, whenever and wherever it is needed.
RIGHT AT HOME OF SOUTHERN ARIZONA, a busy and growing in-home care assistance agency is looking for caregivers to join our fantastic professional team. We operate in all areas of TUCSON, GREEN VALLEY, VAIL, and SIERRA VISTA.
Many companies try to be the industry "Employer of Choice." When it comes to the home care industry in Tucson, Green Valley, & Sierra Vista RIGHT AT HOME is that company. RIGHT AT HOME consistently achieves some of the highest ratings on independent employee satisfaction surveys. 95% of our employees recommend working at Right at Home to their peers. Industry average for peer-to-peer recommendation is only 69%.
RIGHT AT HOME exceeds the industry average performance in every category in the employee survey including:
- Client/Caregiver Compatibility
- Training Received
- Office Support Staff
- Overall Job Satisfaction
- Respected by Supervisor
We recognize that happy and well-respected employees are the most important asset of any enterprise. Our employees know they are part of a team and are the most important element of our success.
We provide companionship, transportation, and light housekeeping services. We also provide assistance with ambulation, bathing, meal preparation, toileting, dressing; hospice support; respite care; and care for people suffering from a variety of specific conditions, such as Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, Stroke, COPD, Cancer, and others.
Because of our reputation for providing superior care to our clients, we are hiring a WEEKEND CARE/SCHEDULING MANAGER to join our exceptional team and support our continued growth.
Salary: $32,000.00 to $42,000.00 /year
This position plays a substantial role in the day-to-day operations of Right at Home. The WEEKEND CARE/SCHEDULING MANAGER helps to manage the company's care schedule and is a key daily contact for both clients and caregivers.
In this role you will touch every client and every caregiver. You will ensure client shifts are staffed with the right caregivers to ensure proper care and high quality experiences. You will also conduct client-caregiver introductions, assist with caregiver recruiting and supervision, and coordinate all client and caregiver activities on weekends. Your pleasant, service-oriented, compassionate approach will create extraordinary experiences for clients and caregivers.
There is some flexibility in the work schedule for this role.
The FULL-TIME schedule would be FRIDAY - TUESDAY or THURSDAY - MONDAY.
In either case, you will work EVERY SATURDAY and SUNDAY unless on PTO.
You will work from our Broadway/Kolb office location, and report to the Director of Care.
IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO WORK SATURDAY & SUNDAY, DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POSITION.
- Experience in non-medical home care, home health, hospice or related industries
- Extremely high attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and demonstrated logical thinking
- Able to work independently while adhering to certain pre-defined standards, and communicating frequently, clearly, and efficiently.
- Willing to work EVERY weekend unless on PTO
- Willing to work more than 40 hour per week and share after-hours on-call duty on a rotational basis.
- Excellent Communication, Customer Service and interpersonal skills
- Good attendance and punctuality
- Must demonstrate teamwork and urgency to meet client needs and follow company procedures
- Maintain a professional and positive attitude
- Must be flexible and able to work in the dynamic environment of a rapidly growing company.
- Awesome Team Environment
- Eligible for health, dental, and life insurance
- Hughes Federal Credit Union membership
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Opportunity to change lives every day.
- More to come as we continue to grow...