Caregiver / Personal Care Aide - Alcoa
Become a Home Care Hero!
At Right at Home, we help people who have a passion to serve others become extraordinary team members. We seek people who are compassionate, empathetic, reliable, determined and are focused on improving the quality of life for others. We are looking for trained and energetic team members to provide the Right Care for our clients in Maryville, Lenoir City, Loudon and surrounding areas. These are some of the ways we improve the lives of our clients:
- Light housework
- Meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Shopping and running errands
- Assistance with personal care services such as bathing, dressing and grooming.
Working with Right At Home means:
- A Great work environment!!
- Attentive, supportive and polite office staff
- Training and ongoing development (growth opportunities)
- Recognition and Rewards
- Competitive Pay
- Direct deposit (after 90-days)
- Respect- We love our Caregivers!
- Owners who are involved, approachable and focused on helping you be your best!
- Must be at least 21 years old
- 1+ years experience
- Valid driver's license and reliable, insured vehicle
- Pass drug and background screenings
- have good availability
- experience preferred- but we can train the perfect candidate
Qualified applicants will be processed quickly. We look forward to hearing from you!Compensation: $10.50 - $12.00 per hour Apply Today