We have positions open in Mesa, Gilbert, and Chandler
We offer a $200.00 bonus upon the completion of 400 hours of service! A performance review will be done upon completing 400 hours of service and you will be eligible for a raise.
A caregiver/ homemaker provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, some personal care, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences.
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to):vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions
- Performs errands and/or provides transportation
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation
- Certification in CPR & 1st Aid
- Clear Tuberculosis Test results
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile