We have positions open in Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, Scottsdale, Queen Creek, San Tan Valley, Tempe, Apache Junction, and Ahwatukee.
We offer a $200.00 signing bonus upon the completion of 400 hours of service! A performance review will be done upon completing 400 hours of service and you will be eligible for a raise.
Provides various personal care and related services in accordance with an established plan of care. Provides for the personal needs and comfort of patients in their homes.
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Performs patient-specific activities. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises
- Measuring and preparing special diets
- Performing errands and/or providing transportation
- Application of an external catheter
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to):vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate
- Successful completion of a state-approved Nurse Aide or Personal Care Assistant course
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation
- Certification in CPR & 1st Aid
- Clear Tuberculosis Test results
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile