We have positions open in Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, Queen Creek, Tempe, and Ahwatukee.
Are you a licensed professional who is interested in assist patients with one on one care in their own home?
We offer a $400.00 bonus upon the completion of 800 hours of service! A performance review will be done upon completing 800 hours of service and you will be eligible for a raise.
Provides various personal care and related services in accordance with an established plan of care. Provides for the personal needs and comfort of patients in their homes.
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Performs patient-specific activities. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises
- Measuring and preparing special diets
- Performing errands and/or providing transportation
- Application of an external catheter
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to):vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms
Pay Rate: $12.50 per Hour
- Weekly Paid - Direct Deposit
- $400 Bonus after first 800 hours
- Flexible scheduling
- Tuition assistance
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate
- Completion of a state-approved Nurse Aide or Personal Care Assistant course
- Good standing Certification/ No complaints with the AZSBON
- Certification in CPR & 1st Aid
- Clear Tuberculosis Test results
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile