Are you looking for a challenging role that allows development opportunities while improving the quality of life for those that you serve? Do you value having personal connections with those that you work with? If so, Right at Home has the opportunity for you!
We are a locally owned home care business and a franchise of the Right at Home In Home Care & Assistance system that has an exceptional culture and looking for great talent that can work in a fast paced environment and has exceptional skills in communication, organization, making decisions and is a people person!
We offer paid health care, training and development opportunities and a competitive salary with quarterly bonus potential.
The Scheduling Coordinator is responsible for maintaining the client and caregiver relationship and ultimately helps provide a “best in homecare” experience for clients and employees.
- Plays the integral role in interfacing with caregiver staff in ensuring the proper caregiver and client match. Ensures that all referrals are received in an accurate, detailed manner and are properly handled.
- Performs various supervisory activities for scheduling appropriate caregivers to clients, timecard processing, where necessary, and monitoring of telephony system and other payroll responsibilities as needed and other office coordination duties.
- Assist with recruiting, hiring, on-boarding, training and personnel management.
- Maintains a positive demeanor at all times and is able to effectively multitask in a high functioning office environment.
- The ideal candidate has prior experience working in the home care industry or medical office setting.
The desired candidate will possess the following:
- High School graduate or equivalent with two years of business experience.
- Basic office and computer skills and organizational abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal relations abilities and personable telephone skills.
- Knowledge of common medical terminology.
- Able to work independently, demonstrating sound judgment.
- Read, write, speak, and understand English as needed for the job.
- Be available as required for on-call duty outside of normal office hours.
To apply, please submit resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.