A homemaker/companion provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences.
- For new Hires: mug/cup, lunch pail, scrub top, free telehealth benefits enrollment
- Health and dental insurance
- Vacation/bonus check
- Employee Appreciation Week in Summer
- Holiday week in December
- Employee of the Month awards
- Auto care and maintenance discounts
- Shopping and retail discounts
- Office staff writes thank you notes
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. May shop for groceries.
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.