The Registered Nurse is responsible for case management of assigned patients in accordance with Right at Home's policies and procedures and all other applicable procedure manuals, laws and relevant professional standards.
At Right at Home You're More Than a "Number"
Right at Home Edmond invites and attracts only the best to our family. With us you are not just a number and a paycheck. We invest in team members who are committed to living our high standards, and who value professionalism, training, compassion and commitment to our clients and their clients' loved ones.
We Offer Premier Benefits to Our Valued Employees
- Competitive Salary
- Direct Deposit
- Flexible Schedule
- Short-Shift Premium Pay
- Overtime Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Yearly Bonus Program
- Referral Bonus
- Cash Advances Based on Hours Worked
- Paid Travel Time Going from Shift to Shift
- Mileage Reimbursement for 'On-Shift' Errand Miles
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Yearly Reviews
- Weekly Orientations
- Ongoing Job, Career, and Industry Education
- Online Schedules Accessible from Anywhere 24/7
- One Free Webinar for New Hires: “How to earn more money!”
- Free flu Shots
- Auto-care and Maintenance Discounts
- Shopping and Retail Discounts Through Provista
- Transportation Program for Caregivers
- 24/7 Caregiver Support
- Caregiver Appreciation Programs
- "Wheel of Fortune" Caregiver Prizes
- Holiday Open House (December)
- Employee Appreciation Event (June)
- Great Team Culture and Communications
- Field Staff Recognition by Office Staff
Essential Functions Of This Position
- Performs comprehensive subjective and objective admission and ongoing assessment of client status that includes physical, psychosocial and environmental parameters.
- Formulates an individualized plan of care that incorporates analysis of assessment data.
- Provides skilled interventions aimed at achieving realistic outcomes within a specified time period.
- Modifies and updates the plan of care to reflect progress toward outcomes.
- Consistently demonstrates competency with technical nursing skills according to legal scope of practice.
- Practices nursing with respect for individual, cultural and spiritual differences.
- Coordinates delivery of care along the healthcare continuum using the resources of Right at Home and the community.
- Communicates effectively regarding patient's condition.
- Uses professional nursing judgment to delegate selected nursing tasks when determined safe and appropriate.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with one year of clinical experience within the past five years or completion of an accredited refresher course within the past two years.
- Current State RN license.
- Knowledge and ability to provide skilled nursing care as defined in the State Nurse Practice Act.
- Current CPR certification.
- Available for work on weekends and holidays as required.
- Meets current health requirements to provide patient care.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- A valid driver’s license and transportation adequate to meet job requirements.