Now Hiring: Caregiver
Looking for the Right Caregivers
Are you tired of driving 30 minutes or more to your shifts? How would you like to work closer to your home? Right at Home offers shifts within the East and South County only – you do not have to drive to La Jolla.
Right at Home is looking for kind, compassionate, and reliable Caregivers to join our team - if you like helping people and have a desire to make a difference, we want to speak with you today!
Be Essential - Become a Right at Home Caregiver! https://vimeo.com/434006036/6acc9a053c
*** $15 - $17 per hour AND a sign-on bonus of up to $350 after your first month***
- Excellent, weekly pay
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Medical and supplemental insurance options
- Paid initial and ongoing training
- Flexible scheduling (part-time/full-time hours available)
- Caregiver recognition and awards
- Referral bonuses up to $350
- Weekly cell phone reimbursement
- Friendly, helpful support & Caregiver team
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom bathing, care of mouth, shaving, skin, and hair
- Preparing meals and snacks
- Accompany patient on errands or medical appointments.
- Performing housekeeping activities like vacuuming, dusting, sweeping, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry
- Other Caregiver tasks as needed
Qualifications and Skills:
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred
- Experience as a Caregiver/Home Care Aide in homes or facilities, preferred
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Possess a valid driver’s license and insured automobile
*If you need assistance in the application or hiring process to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time by contacting the location nearest to you. These responsibilities are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
*We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Right at Home’s mission is simple...to improve the quality of life for those we serve. We accomplish this by providing the Right Care, and we deliver this brand promise each and every day around the world. However, we couldn’t do it without having the Right People. Our care teams are passionate about serving our clients and are committed to providing the personal care and attention of a friend, whenever and wherever it is needed.
That’s where you come in. At Right at Home, we help ordinary people who have a passion to serve others become extraordinary care team members. We seek to find people who are compassionate, empathetic, reliable, determined and are focused on improving the quality of life for others.
To our care team members, we commit to deliver the following experiences when you partner with Right at Home:
- We promise to help you become the best you can be. We will equip you as a professional by providing best in class training and investing in your professional development.
- We promise to coach you to success. We’re always available to support you and offer you tips to be the best at delivering care to clients.
- We promise to keep the lines of communication open. We will listen to your ideas and suggestions as you are critical to our success in providing the best possible care to clients. We will provide you timely information and feedback about the care you provide to clients.
- We promise to celebrate your success. We will appreciate the work you do, recognize above and beyond efforts, and reward you with competitive pay.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Right at Home Franchising Corporate.Apply Now