Now Hiring: Home Care Aide
Do you have a passion for helping others? Do you have a calling to #BeEssential? Then you are exactly the person we are looking for. We have an opportunity for you to work as a Home Care Aide and make a difference in the lives of seniors and adults with disabilities in your community. In this role, you will have the chance to:
• Give back to those who need you most
• Earn competitive pay
• Make a difference
• Receive paid training
We want to give you a job that you can count on in this time of uncertainty. We invite you to learn more about this exciting opportunity with Right at Home-El Cajon. We are an in-home care provider with over 25 years of industry experience operating in over 500 locations across the US and internationally. We have been servicing the San Diego County area for over 13 years and we are expanding our services in the east county.
Your Success is our Success. We provide our new employees with superior training that has been specifically updated to ensure the staff is properly trained for these trying times with COVID19, any and all necessary PPE will be provided, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. Management is 100% focused on your needs and wellbeing to ensure yours and our client’s safety is top priority. We invest in you and strive for you to succeed.
We offer competitive wages, extensive paid training, wide-array of opportunities for continued professional and career development via both training and education, sick leave, family leave pay, access to special Health and Dental discount programs, paid referrals as well as performance and skill based pay increases with promotional opportunities.
Come join our team!!!
Position: Home Care Aide; Alpine, Descanso, Pine Valley and Surrounding Areas
Salary: $15 - $17 per hour depending on experience
• Communication skills
• Homemaker task ability – provide companion care, meal prep and meal assistance, light house keeping, run errands or take the client grocery shopping or Dr. appts. As needed
• Provide ADL (Assistance with Daily Living) – help with dressing, ambulation, toileting, bath/shower, incontinence and other personal hygiene requirements.
What to you need to be an excellent Candidate?
• Passion for caring for the vulnerable populations within our community and improving their lives. Quality Client care is our #1 priority and everything we do is focused on ensuring we meet or exceed all our client’s needs.
• Demonstrated ability to manage your daily schedule.
• Knowledge of common medical terminology.
• Experience within the home care industry preferred.
• Read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
• Pass the state required LiveScan background test
• Clean TB test
• Ability to obtain and maintain state HCA
• Pass random drug tests as requiredApply Now