Home Health Aides Needed for ONE on ONE Care
Are you exhausted with jobs not being flexible with your schedule? Are you worried about not being compensated fairly? Are you tired of not being supported when challenges arise? Right at Home have an opportunity for you to work as a Caregiver to make a difference in the lives of seniors and adults with disabilities. You work only with one on one care, in your clients home.
We will arm you with personal protective equipment (PPE) and put your needs first. In this role, you will assist your clients in (but not limited to):
- Medication Reminders
- Assisting with the prescribed range of motion exercises
- Measuring and preparing special diets
- Understanding Dementia Care
- Incontinence Care
- Assisting with showers or bed bath
Take the first step and join the “A” team today! We make sure you receive the best PAID training and development for you to succeed from day one.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must have the ability to pass a full employment background check
Nice to Haves:
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Home Health Aide (HHA) license is preferred
- 6 months + of experience as a Caregiver/Home Health Aide in healthcare (in homes or facilities)
- 1-3 years of experience as a Caregiver/Home Health Aide in healthcare (in homes or facilities)
- Flexibility! We work with you to set your schedule
- PAID training and development
- Paid travel time in between clients and paid mileage
- Extremely positive work environment
- Employee discount programs
- Referral programs
- We hate commuting too—and we’ll do our best to provide clients as close to you as possible.
- Recognition, celebrations and great team interactions!