Learn More About Dementia
Join us for educational presentations about dementia, open to the public.
Alzheimer's Dementia is expected to be the number one cause of death in the 21st century! Our hope is that by spreading awareness we can give comfort, put an end to stigma and work together for a better future.
Topics covered will include:
- Understanding dementia behaviors
- How is normal aging different from dementia
- Why would you need a plan in place
Here are dates and locations for upcoming presentations:
- September 19 at 2 pm Englewood Charlotte Public Library located in Englewood
- October 18 at 10 am Mid-County Regional Library located in Port Charlotte