Trained and compassionate caregivers
Henry Ford once said, “The only thing worse than training your employees and having them leave is not training them and having them stay”. Here at Right at Home we offer monthly in-service as well as online training. Our topics range from hands on skills, understanding grief, and how to better work with clients with cognitive decline. We do our best to make sure they have the necessary skills to best care for our clients and your referrals in the most professional manner.
Caregiver training and continuous training is something we take seriously. That is why we have monthly in-services where we go over different topics relevant for our staff offering the RightCare to you or your loved one.
Right at Home University
Right at Home University is the educational and training division of our CERT Program. This web-based seminar series covers a wide range of topics like Understanding special care needs and techniques on providing your clients with the best care possible.
Our Caregiver Qualifications
At Right at Home, we ensure that all the caregivers we send into your homes are well-trained and qualified to be there. To do so, we make sure each individual meets these minimum standards:
- At least 18 years old
- Basic physical requirements and strength to provide proper assistance as necessary
- Completes and passes a Personal Care Aide Course approved by the State of Florida
- Pass Level 2 background administrated by the State of Florida.
- Driver License Check on Florida DMV’s website.
- Preferably at least 6 months of caregiving experience. For those with no professional caregiver experience, we have an effective mentoring program they go thru.
- Drug testing upon hiring and randomly thereafter.
Home Care Services | Contact Our Office