Right at Home of Essex County has been family owned and operated for over 15 years. We are fully accredited by The Commission on Accreditation for Home Care (CAHC.) Our caregivers are licensed, bonded and insured.
Everything we do stems from our mission: "To improve the quality of life for those we serve." We provide in home care to seniors, wherever home may be – a big house, an apartment, assisted living community or a nursing home. We offer hourly and live-in care for all residents of Essex County. Our caregivers are certified home health aides and are employees of Right at Home.
Our services include but are not limited to the following:
- Light Housekeeping
- Physical Assistance
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Planning and Preparation
- Compassion: Coordinating care can be complicated, challenging and emotionally draining and we empathize with what our clients are going through.
- Responsiveness & Communication: We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and recognize the urgency in our clients' care needs, and address them immediately.
- Teamwork: Our dedicated teams of certified home health aides, nurses, and care coordinators, work collaboratively, thoughtfully, and efficiently to deliver the high-quality care that our clients need.
- Flexibility: We are sensitive to evolving care-giving situations that may appear uncontrollable and stand ready to accommodate our clients' needs.
- Respect: Mutual respect between our clients and care team is essential for a relationship in which our clients and care teams trust each other to combine the best outcome with the best care.
To us, our mission is more than words – it is a goal we strive to achieve each day. It is the way we and our experienced caregivers deliver world-class care to our clients. Our mission guides how we run our business and how we treat our caregivers. Our mission is ambitious, and it takes a team filled with the right people to live out that mission each and every day.