$200 Bonus Program:
- $200.00 retention bonus for new hires
- Eligible for bonus 90 days after start of employment
- Continuous employment with no gaps longer than 2 weeks at a time and at least 20 hours a week average
- Completion of 250 client care hours
- No violation of company policy, including no last-minute call-offs, no complaints from clients, and following all policies and protocols that are in place
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home is seeking compassionate and caring individuals who want more than just a job, we hire individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of those in their care. When you join the Right at Home team, you'll be surrounded by individuals who are committed, person centered, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.
A Personal Care Aide provides various personal care and related paraprofessional services in accordance with an established plan of care. Provides for the personal needs and comfort of patients in their homes.
We are pleased to offer 8 hours of Paid Training for new Personal Care Aides.
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performs patient-specific activities that are taught by a nurse. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting with the change of ostomy appliances
- Assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises
- Measuring and preparing special diet
- Application of an external catheter
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to):vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Six months - 1 year minimum experience as a Personal Care Assistant in healthcare (in homes or facilities).
- Successful completion of a state-approved Personal Care Aide course.
- Current CPR certificate is recommended.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
- This position requires 8 hours of training done remotely at home.